Blogger Interview frogoncatwalk.com

06:55:00


How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear?
I got my inspiration from the ’90s. From video clips, movies and the grunge style. And from my favourite bands. I listen lots of rock and metal music bands from the ’90s.



What made you start a blog?
I’ve always wanted to try out myself in the fashion world. I would like to be a stylist, so I look at my blog like practice. I try to evolve my own style and making outfit posts helps a lot to me.




What blogs and websites do you follow and why?
I read lots of fashion magazine, because I try to follow the trends. I 
don’t wear everything what’s fashionable at this moment, but I like to know what is happening now in the fashion world. And of course, I follow other fashion and style blogs. Usually, I collect these blogs from the lookbook.nu. I like the grunge and Gothic style blogs. I try to follow girls with similar style like mine.

Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower?
Oh, it’s a really hard question. I would like to be a trendsetter, but I 
think, I have to practice a lot. Sometimes I feel on myself that I’m 
easily influenced by other’s opinion. First of all, I have to defeat it. 
Without it I can’t be a trendsetter.

How would you describe your style?
Dishevelled, ripped and it’s flashy. I’m not a feminine women. I love the comfy outfits and sometimes I really like to stand out from the crowd. In my country, it isn’t too hard, because we are so conservative.


Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes, outfit you wear?
I really love the black stockings. They are basic pieces in my style, 
but I think, they can’t dictate my outfit. They just complement it.

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet?
Lots of black stocking and my favourites: thigh socks and fishnets.

How do you choose your hosiery?
Well, I always buy really cheap stockings, because I tear them all the 
time… I don’t know how!

Where do you shop for hosiery?
In little boutique or on the Internet.

What was the last item of hosiery you brought ?
I bought fishnets from EBay last time and it was really cheap, but I 
love it! It’s really comfortable and pretty at the same time.



Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights, stockings or hold ups ?
I prefer sheer, reinforced stocking and socks.

When do you wear hosiery, daily-once a week etc?
Well, in the summer I rarely wear stockings, but I puck up it all the 
time, if I can. I prefer wearing shorts and skirts with black stockings or thigh socks.

What are your style tips for wearing tights?
Pay attention that your dress colour and tights colour match. And never wear patterned stockings with a patterned dress.

What is the strangest place you have put on hosiery?
In the middle of the street! Because we took new outfit photos and I had to change my stockings… It was really awkward. But I can hide behind a column. I hope nobody saw me.



Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag?
Sometimes, yes. If I go somewhere and I don’t know how will be the weather and maybe I will be freezing later. In such cases a pair of tights could be life safer.

The best and worst things about hosiery. Love-hate?
I love it, because it’s so stylish, but not the most comfortable things. I always have to worry about it and it’s really annoying.

Do you recycle your tights if not how many pairs of tights do you throw away each month? 
I throw away a lot of tights – yeah, I know. It’s not too environmentally friendly, but this is my victim. But sometimes I wear the ripped tights too, because they fit to my style perfectly. I think, this is a type of the recycling too.




Thanks to Sofi B. for the interview.
If you would like to take the fashionmylegs interview and promote your blog you can contact me at Fashionmylegs@yahoo.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments